7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of the Pyrenees from San Sebastian. Visit local charming villages and travel off the beaten path with your guide, finding hidden gems that you might not otherwise encounter. Experience local agricultural practices and taste local wine, honey, jam, and cheese. This private tour means you can travel at your own pace and ask plenty of questions.
- Private tour just for you and your party
- Taste local agricultural products
- Round-trip transportation via private vehicle
- Guide provides navigation and comnentary
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your accommodation address if you are staying in an apartment.
- San Sebastian Airport, Gabarrari Kalea, 5, 20280 Hondarribia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during French-Basque Countryside Private tour Discover the hidden beauty of Pyrenees?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during French-Basque Countryside Private tour Discover the hidden beauty of Pyrenees?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French-Basque Countryside Private tour Discover the hidden beauty of Pyrenees?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderCategory