Departure & Return
We will meet BEHIND the Good Shepherd or 'Buen Pastor' Cathedral on the pedestrian street where both 'Urdaneta' street meets 'Reyes Catolicos' street, where the white benches are. If you type it into google maps it should take you to behind the cathedral.
We will end in the old quarter of San Sebastian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Best not to take backpacks as you use up a lot of space in bars and, it's less comfortable.
- Wear comfortable footwear, we'll be mostly be on our feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat One Feed One
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands