- See San Sebastian through the eyes of a professional chef
- Eat pintxos and drink local wine and beer at 5 different bars
- Explore the Old Town without the hassle of navigating
- Intimate atmosphere with 10 people maximum
Departure & Return
Let me know where you are staying, I MIGHT be able to pick you up. I usually meet my guests in front of the Kursaal convention center: Ni Neu Restaurante Zurríola Hiribidea, 1, 20002 San Sebastián I'll be by the wall on the river. Look for the moustache!
Many guests like for me to end the tour at a bar so they can continue on their own. I'm happy to walk you to a taxi cue or your hotel or rental--when convenient. I will NEVER leave guests lost or alone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English, Spanish with limited French, Japanese and Basque
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years, please contact me for groups with children
- Children under age of 2 are free and welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Bites
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms