4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore top attractions in the Basque Country on this private 4.5-hour Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum tour. Follow a private guide through the pretty streets of Bilbao and admire the architecture for which the city is famous. Along the way, gain insight into the region’s culture and heritage, and take in top landmarks including the neo-baroque Arriaga Theater, City Hall, Ribera Market and the 14th-century Santiago Cathedral. Mingle with the locals along bustling shopping streets, then visit the famous Guggenheim Museum Bilbao — one of the largest museums in Spain.
- Private 4.5-hour tour of Bilbao and the Guggenheim Museum tour
- Explore Bilbao with a private guide and admire the interesting architecture you find
- Discover iconic landmarks such as the Arriaga Theater, City Hall, Ribera Market and Santiago Cathedral
- Visit the famous Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel, the port or the airport in San Sebastian or Bilbao
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accommodations in Bilbao, or San Sebastian
- Bilbao Airport, 48180 Loiu, Bizkaia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum Private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum Private tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum Private tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryCity Tours - Basque CountryArchitecture Tours - Basque CountryMarkets - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoCity Tours - BilbaoArchitecture Tours - BilbaoMarkets - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderCity Tours - SantanderArchitecture Tours - SantanderMarkets - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory