Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up from hotels not mentioned and apartment & vacation rentals or designated spots in San Sebastian city. We can't you pick up if you are staying outside the city but we can meet you at our starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the details part of the tour we have given some examples of surf breaks we may visit. It's important that we get an idea of your level pre tour so we can plan well to fit in with the forecast. We are happy to combine this tour with any other local sights that are on your to-do list, just drop us a mail with the details and we will always try to include your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience San Sebastian
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Surf the Basque Country Day trip - Private experience.