5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Basque Country may be located in Spain, but it's has a culinary culture all its own. To uncover the cuisine of this tiny region, nothing beats sampling the local flavors with this private cooking experience. With your hands-on cooking workshop, follow along with a chef to prepare traditional dishes. And when you're done, reap the rewards of your hard work by feasting on your creations paired with a delicious wine.
- Foodies learn how to prepare Basque cuisine in this chef-led cooking class
- Customize the class just for you, including diet and food sensitivities
- Get a great value, with a meal, wine, and personalized workshop—all included
- Meet your guide on Alameda del Boulevard, just north of must-see La Concha
Saved to wishlist!
Depending on the lesson
Use of equipment
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bask for All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 120194P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan SebastianCooking Classes - Basque CountryDining Experiences - Basque CountryCooking Classes - BilbaoDining Experiences - BilbaoCooking Classes - SantanderDining Experiences - SantanderCategory