8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in your hotel at 8:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC TOURS EL SALVADOR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
UNESCO World Heritage and Colonial Towns!
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)El Mozote MonumentMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Lake Ilopango El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)La Laguna Botanical GardenMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Palace Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Guajoyo RiverDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)