Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure from San Salvador: 6:30 AM
Departure from El Tibet: 8:00 AM
Departures from international airports, bus stations, borders or outside San Salvador metropolitan area supplement may apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alfredo Avalos - Licensed Tour Guide in El Salvador
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Santa Ana volcano hike with privileged early access. Go safe and skip the crowds.