7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Use of Trekking Poles
Use of First Aid Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels not listed are included too, Hotels located in the area of San Salvador.
- El Salvador International Airport, CWRV+CHG, Las Flores, El Salvador
- Acajulta Port, El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Positive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour- Santa Ana Active Volcano + Panoramic View Lake Coatepeque
7 to 10 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorAcajutlaShore Excursions - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHiking - Puerto QuetzalPorts of Call Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityHiking - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
El Mozote MonumentMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Lake Ilopango Guajoyo RiverMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)La Laguna Botanical GardenNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)National Palace El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)