6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up every one at the Hotel or Airport , if there is a different location there is a extra charge
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC TOURS EL SALVADOR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
San Salvador City Tour and El Boquerón National Park including Pupusa Tasting
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalCity Tours - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityCity Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory
Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)La Laguna Botanical GardenMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumLake Ilopango National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)El Mozote MonumentMonsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Palace Guajoyo RiverMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)