Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour of the Flower Route from San Salvador
- Visit the towns of Nahuizalco, Zalcoatitan, Juayua, Apaneca, and Ataco
- Choose to tour the El Carmen coffee plantation or visit the Don Juan Waterfalls
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Along the way, get a taste of life in rural El Salvador as you visit five towns along the Flower Route, characterized by their cobbled streets and brightly painted adobe houses. Visit picturesque Apaneca, nestled between the mountains; admire traditional handicrafts in Nahuizalco and Juayua; visit Zalcoatitan’s 19th-century colonial church; and browse the markets and bold street art of Ataco.
You will also have chance to visit either the Don Juan Waterfalls or take a tour of the El Carmen coffee plantation to learn more about El Salvador’s booming coffee industry.
After a full day exploring the Flower Route, your tour ends with drop-off at your San Salvador hotel around 5.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Maya Triangle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.