- Visit Joya de Cerén, the ‘Pompeii of the Americas,’ buried in the 7th century
- Observe a preserved indigo processing plant at San Andrés archaeological site
- Tour notable landmarks in Santa Ana, El Salvador’s second largest city (if full-day option selected)
- Learn about pre-Columbian Maya civilizations at Tazumal and Casa Blanca (if full-day option selected)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Meet your guide and set off in a comfortable p vehicle. This archaeological tour includes the undivided attention of your archaeologist guide.
Please see the Itinerary section for full details of both the half- and full-day tour options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.