6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Offerings to churches on your behalf (sustainable tourism is key)
Admissions to public and private attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For departures outside San Salvador Metropolitan Area (e.g. airports, beach resorts, international borders, bus stations) a supplement may apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alfredo Avalos - Licensed Tour Guide in El Salvador
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of San Salvador: Explore Old City Downtown, local market and volcano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of San Salvador: Explore Old City Downtown, local market and volcano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of San Salvador: Explore Old City Downtown, local market and volcano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of San Salvador: Explore Old City Downtown, local market and volcano?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights of San Salvador: Explore Old City Downtown, local market and volcano
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalWalking Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaCategory
Guajoyo RiverMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)National Palace Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)El Mozote MonumentNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)La Laguna Botanical GardenLake Ilopango El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)