- Visit El Salvador's most picturesque small villages on this full-day tour
- Get a sense for daily life in the indigenous communities of El Salvador
- Explore Izalco, the village at the base of Izalco Volcano
- Wander the produce for sale at the market in Nahuizalco
- Discover the colorful village of Ataco along the legendary 'Flowers Route'
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.