8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Perk yourself up with this 8-hour combination tour of a coffee manufacturer and swimming trip to a thermal-heated pool. Learn about El Salvador’s coffee industry as you observe the processing of beans at a local plant. You’ll also check out the colorful murals of the village of Ataco before enjoying a refreshing swim among the thermally-heated waters of a local geyser. Your excursion also includes a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Learn about El Salvador's coffee industry and soak in a thermally-heated pool during this full-day tour
- Get a sense for the country's coffee industry while learning about processing and cultivation from a local manufacturer
- Check out the colorful murals of the small village of Ataco
- Soak away your aches and pains during an invigorating swim in the thermally-heated waters of a local geyser
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
You have to bring own towel and sandals
Departure & Return
89 Av. Sur y Paseo General Escalon Condominio Balam Quitze Nivel, 1, San Salvador CP 1101, El Salvador
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coffee tour and thermal waters?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Coffee tour and thermal waters?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Guatemala CityCoffee & Tea Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaCoffee & Tea Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCoffee & Tea Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
SuchitotoMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Palace Lake CoatepequeLake Ilopango Guajoyo RiverEl Mozote MonumentLa Laguna Botanical GardenEl Zapote Barracks Military MuseumDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)