2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to sites of interest
Departure & Return
Edificio fenix, 2a Avenida Sur, San Salvador, El Salvador
11/1/2019 - 10/5/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Francisco Eliezer Vanegas Ortega
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Express tour of the Historic Center of San Salvador?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Express tour of the Historic Center of San Salvador?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Express tour of the Historic Center of San Salvador
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorWalking Tours - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalWalking Tours - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaCategory
National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)La Laguna Botanical GardenLake Ilopango Guajoyo RiverEl Mozote MonumentDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Palace Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)El Zapote Barracks Military Museum