4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore one of El Salvador’s top beaches on this guided excursion. After a convenient airport pickup, enjoy an experience perfect for the traveler with a short stopover. Enjoy customs and immigration assistance, then travel by private vehicle to the surfer’s paradise of El Tunco and spend a few hours checking out its restaurants, hotels, hostels, and, of course, beaches.
- Experience El Salvador’s El Tunco beach on this half-day guided adventure
- Spend the morning or afternoon exploring restaurants, beaches, and hotels
- Enjoy immigration assistance and access to a private vehicle and local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient airport pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
El Salvador International Airport (SAL) pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you leave the plane you have to look for the Gate # 6, in front of the waiting area, you will find the kiosk of the ministry of tourism where our collaborators will be waiting for you, to take you and guide you, in all the migratory and customs process in an express way.
Once completed they will take you to the main exit of the airport, where they will introduce you to your assigned guide.
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Petate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The fare does not include meals, so you will spend around USD 30 more than the fare mentioned above, but not problem at all." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
El Salvador StopOver Tour: El Tunco Beach Relaxing Visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalHalf-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
El Mozote MonumentLake Ilopango Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)National Palace Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)La Laguna Botanical GardenGuajoyo RiverEl Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)