7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick you from all hotels lacated in San Salvador, El Tunco, El Zonte and Suchitoto.
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA Puerto de, Acajutla, El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Positive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour: Tazumal Maya Site, Volcanic Complex Park, Lake & Santa Ana City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour: Tazumal Maya Site, Volcanic Complex Park, Lake & Santa Ana City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour: Tazumal Maya Site, Volcanic Complex Park, Lake & Santa Ana City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour: Tazumal Maya Site, Volcanic Complex Park, Lake & Santa Ana City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 140810P19
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour: Tazumal Maya Site, Volcanic Complex Park, Lake & Santa Ana City
7 to 8 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorLa LibertadAcajutlaShore Excursions - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalPorts of Call Tours - Puerto QuetzalLayover Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityLayover Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaLayover Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
La Laguna Botanical GardenMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Palace Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)El Mozote MonumentMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Guajoyo RiverLake Ilopango Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)