9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the towering volcanoes, idyllic small towns and colonial heritage of El Salvador during this comprehensive 9-hour trip. Explore the country's most famous volcanoes, enjoying panoramic views of Izalco Volcano and hiking the eco-trails near Cerro Verde Volcano. Spend your afternoon discovering El Salvador’s ‘Flowers Route,’ an area of beautiful scenery, colonial towns and indigenous culture, stopping for guided tours of Nahuizalco and the coffee-making center of Ataco. This full-day El Salvador adventure includes entrance fees, a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore El Salvador's volcanoes, its colonial heritage and its charming Flowers Route on this full-day excursion
- Enjoy stunning views of Izalco Volcano and hike an eco-trail near Cerro Verde volcano
- Check out indigenous culture, gorgeous scenery and colonial architecture on the 'Flowers Route'
- Take guided tours of the idyllic cities of Nahuizalco and Ataco
- Great mix of beautiful scenery and charming small village life
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel isn't listed, please type the name of your hotel or adress of the residence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - San Luis TalpaNature and Wildlife - San Luis TalpaHistorical Tours - San Luis TalpaFull-day Tours - San Luis TalpaBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalHistorical Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityHistorical Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityCategory
Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)National Palace El Mozote MonumentLake Ilopango SuchitotoLake CoatepequeNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMuseum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)La Laguna Botanical Garden