4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the hustle and bustle of busy San Salvador on this 4-hour trip to the peaceful oases of the Botanical Gardens La Laguna and Boquerón National Park. Admire the more than 3,500 species of plants, both exotic and local, that thrive in this beautiful reserve set inside an extinct lagoon. Then climb by vehicle to the 6,200-foot (1,800-meter) summit of San Salvador Volcano, where you’ll enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery of Boquerón National Park. Your trip also includes a guide, entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore the Botanical Gardens La Laguna and Boquerón National Park on this day trip from San Salvador
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to spend some peaceful time amidst the beautiful nature outside the capital
- Admire the more than 3,500 species of exotic and domestic plants that thrive at the Botanical Gardens La Laguna
- Scale the 6,200-foot (1,800-meter) summit of San Salvador Volcano by car to visit Boquerón National Park
- Great trip for nature lovers and plant lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If not in a hotel in San Salvador or next to it. You will have to come to Our office at Paseo Escalon Balam quitze
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flowers and gardens tour in San Salvador?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flowers and gardens tour in San Salvador?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalNature and Wildlife - Puerto QuetzalEco Tours - Puerto QuetzalHalf-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Guatemala CityNature and Wildlife - Guatemala CityEco Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaEco Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumNational Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)Museum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Monument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)Lake Ilopango National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)La Laguna Botanical GardenDevil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Guajoyo RiverEl Mozote MonumentNational Palace