- Admire the colorful, colonial architecture of the historical city
- See landmarks such as La Merced Cathedral, the Jade Museum (Museo del Jade) and Santa Catalina Arch
- Learn about Antigua's colonial history from a guide
- Round-trip transport from San Salvador hotels is included
Departure & Return
We pick up at hotels or residences of lodging at the desginated areas.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From here, you’ll make your way down to Antigua’s pretty central square, home to the impressive Cathedral of San Francisco (Iglesia de San Francisco) and the shrine dedicate to St Joseph Betancur.
Capture photographs beside the pastel-colored Santa Catalina Arch, gaze at the elaborate frontage of La Merced Cathedral, and then observe local craftsmen at work in the Jade Museum (Museo de Jade).
After a full day of exploration, return to your coach and relax during the journey back to San Salvador, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual Guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salvadorean Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience