- Explore the Mayan civilization during this 2-day, 1-night trip to Copán and Joya de Cerén
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage-listed archaeological sites in a single trip
- Check out Joya de Cerén, a Mayan village preserved by a volcanic eruption
- Wander the thousands of temples, palaces, plazas and other structures at the Mayan center of Copán
- Great trip for history and archaeology lovers
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Size of the vehicle depends on the number of people in the booking
- 1 Person in booking will recieve one single room
- 2 person under same booking will recive one room with two beds
- 3 person under same booking will recieve one room with two beds
- 4 person under same booking will recieve two twin bed room
- Proof of fully vaccined dosis or antigent test will be requiered
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requieres to be fully vaccineted to be able to cross the borders
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Inter Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Tour: Following The Maya Path and Copán Ruins.