Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
28 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in San Miguel de Allende
12 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit two boutique vineyards near San Miguel de Allende on a half-day tour with wine and food tastings. At each winery you'll learn about their vineyards and wine production, then sample several wines paired with food. You can also tour the wine cellar and gardens, and check out locally produced olive oil and lavender.
- Taste wines at two local wineries in the scenic countryside
- Hear insightful commentary about the wine-making process
- Wine, food tastings, and bottled water included
- Ideal excursion for wine enthusiasts and novices alike
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental or private home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vineyards, Wine Tasting and Pairing in San Miguel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vineyards, Wine Tasting and Pairing in San Miguel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vineyards, Wine Tasting and Pairing in San Miguel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vineyards, Wine Tasting and Pairing in San Miguel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60641P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSan Miguel de AllendeFood Tours - GuanajuatoUnique Experiences - GuanajuatoWine Tastings - GuanajuatoCategory