6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The beauty of Guanajuato is best experienced off the beaten track. This horseback riding tour takes you down country roads and quiet trails en route to the 450-year-old Sabino tree, considered the oldest cypress tree in the region. Well-trained horses and a 2-to-1 cowboy-to-rider ratio ensure a comfortable ride for all levels. Enjoy freshly prepared lunch at a ranch after the ride.
- Guanajuato horseback riding tour from San Miguel de Allende
- Customizable tour lets you explore your way
- Confidently get off the beaten track with guides and trained horses
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Transport and provide masks in private vehicle up to 8 people in SMA
Bring you own bottled water
Snacks/sodas along the way are an extra cost paid by you.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Door to door transportation for up to 8 people gratis. I pick you up where you are staying in town and provide you masks in my car. You need to provide me with your specific address (ie. hotel/house name, street and #, colonia and cell#). Please be ready standing outside to hop in my car as there's no parking in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wear jeans, boots or sneakers, long cotton shirt, hat and bring sunblock.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weight limit of no more then 250 lbs.
- If more then 8 riders in private suburban the cost will be extra to hire another car/driver pending on how many more people are joining.
- Private and/or small group trail riding
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not responsible for lost items. Please check yourselves before leaving.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisurely Country Horseback Riding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trail Riding Off-The-Beaten-Path to La Huerta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trail Riding Off-The-Beaten-Path to La Huerta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trail Riding Off-The-Beaten-Path to La Huerta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trail Riding Off-The-Beaten-Path to La Huerta?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55190P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoCategory