Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
If travelers are staying in a hotel in the center of the city of Querétaro, they will go to the hotel and from there we can leave without additional cost (inform via WhatsApp or by email in which hotel they stay). If the traveler stays in a hotel outside the center of the city of Querétaro, it will have an extra cost. (Ask for Reports)
At the entrance of the Regional Museum of Querétaro, next to the church of San Francisco de Asís. The Guide will pass with transportation in this location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guía Turístico en México Josue Reyes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms