2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Tres Raíces, Carretera San Miguel de Allende a Dolores Hidalgo, km 73, Av. Insurgentes 12B, Ejido Tequisquiapan, 37806 Dolores Hidalgo Cuna de la Independencia Nacional, Gto., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people allergic to certain foods
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tres Raíces
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tasting Pairing of 5 Wines with Food?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tasting Pairing of 5 Wines with Food?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tasting Pairing of 5 Wines with Food?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tasting Pairing of 5 Wines with Food?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269952P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeSan Miguel de AllendeDining Experiences - GuanajuatoCategory