1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Tapas & Canapes
4 gourmet tapas
Departure & Return
Recreo 10a, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/9/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ICAVI Tasting Room
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Miguel De Allende: Traditional Mexican Drinks Tasting?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Miguel De Allende: Traditional Mexican Drinks Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during San Miguel De Allende: Traditional Mexican Drinks Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Miguel De Allende: Traditional Mexican Drinks Tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 178876P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSan Miguel de AllendeFood Tours - GuanajuatoCooking Classes - GuanajuatoWine Tastings - GuanajuatoCategory