- 3-hour food walking tour of San Miguel de Allende
- Visit family-owned restaurants and stands
- Awaken your palate with churros, chocolate, soup, chochinita pibil and other culinary delights
- Food tastings included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people, ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
We will meet in the Washing Square or Los Lavaderos. You will see a park with washing basins and benches at the end of Recreo Street, across the street from the Sierra Nevada Belmont Hotel.
We will end in front of the San Francisco Church just one block away from the main square or Jardin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking by filling out the 'Special Requirements' box
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Of San Miguel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff