Departure & Return
The starting point is outside the Regional Museum, located on Corregidora street and still next to the Temple of San Francisco de Asís. The guide will identify himself with a shirt with company badges or he will carry a credential that accredits him as a certified guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cell phone protector so it doesn't get wet
- Important: The tour starts with a minimum of two people.
- Optional you can wear a bathing suit or wet clothes, water shoes and a towel to dry
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vive Disfruta Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tour to the Sierra Gorda in One day, leaving Querétaro.