4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Ride horses through the lush countryside outside San Miguel de Allende on this half-day adventure. Great for riders of all levels, you will experience several types of terrain and be able to walk, trot, canter, or gallop according to your comfort level. One cowboy for every two guests will accompany you, and young children can have their own cowboy lead. Lunch on the ranch is served afterward.
- Relaxed and fun horseback riding adventure
- Family-friendly—safety is a top priority
- Lunch on the ranch included
- Pickup in San Miguel available for parties of 8 or more
Saved to wishlist!
Outdoor Authentic Mexican ranch meal
Professional guide and cowboys
Provide rain ponchos (if needed)
Transportation door to door service providing masks in a private vehicle for up to 8 people in town.
Bring your own bottled water
If more then 8 people there is an extra cost for a larger vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Door to door transportation for up to 8 people gratis. I pick you up where you are staying in town and provide you masks in my car. You need to provide me with your specific address (ie. hotel/house name, street and #, colonia and cell#). Please be ready standing outside to hop in my car as there's no parking in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear jeans, boots or sneakers, long cotton shirt, hat and bring sunblock.
- Bring extra water
- Bring your cameras
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not responsible for lost items. Please check before leaving.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisurely Country Horseback Riding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Trail Riding in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Trail Riding in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Trail Riding in San Miguel de Allende?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Trail Riding in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55190P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoCategory