6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the 400-year-old mine Mineral de Pozos on a private full-day tour from San Miguel de Allende. Your guide shows you parts of the abandoned mine including a mine shaft (optional) and several structures, and shares details about the colonial period and mining in Mexico. Afterward, check out Lavender Ranch, have lunch at a Mexican restaurant, and walk around the central square before returning to San Miguel.
- Learn about the history of mining in Mexico from your guide
- Get great photo ops
- Includes lunch, bottled water, and private guide and vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental or private home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Mineral de Pozos & Abandoned Mine ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Mineral de Pozos & Abandoned Mine ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Mineral de Pozos & Abandoned Mine ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Mineral de Pozos & Abandoned Mine ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60641P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoHistorical Tours - GuanajuatoHalf-day Tours - GuanajuatoCategory