- Ride past plains and cattle and along Coyote Canyon
- Upgrade to include a trip to the hot springs or take on a cliff rappel
- Enjoy a delicious organic meal of Mexican fare back at the horse ranch
- Horseback riding instruction provided
Departure & Return
In our office (Zacateros 56-A, Centro, 37700) Intersection beetween Zacateros St. and Ancha de San Antonio Av. We are located between "Multienvios office" and "Trattoria Romana"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their first or last trimester
- Ride is suitable for participants with back problems, however trotting and galloping are not recommended
- Dress code: Recommend wearing comfortable laced shoes or boots (no flip-flops or sandals), long pants, long- sleeve shirt or light jacket, & sunblock (cowboy hats are available for purchase at the ranch).
- You are required to enter a preferred departure time, please note this is only required as an indication; Use "Special Requirements" to advise information at checkout
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coyote Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff