8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This private, full-day tour of Guanajuato from San Miguel de Allende is a great way to get to know the city. Skip the crowded tour buses and slow public transit in favor of a private vehicle that takes you straight from your hotel to top Guanajuato sights such as the Juarez Theater, Diego Rivera Museum, and Plaza de la Paz. In addition to commentary from a guide, this tour includes all entrance fees and lunch.
- Guanajuato sightseeing tour from San Miguel de Allende
- Private tour with just your guide and group
- Learn about Guanajuato history and culture as you go
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental, AirBnB or private home. Please message us with your hotel name or rental address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guanajuato City Tour From San Miguel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guanajuato City Tour From San Miguel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guanajuato City Tour From San Miguel?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guanajuato City Tour From San Miguel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If u wish to see Mummy museum, be sure to tell your guide, because u need to do it early." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guanajuato City Tour From San Miguel
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoCity Tours - GuanajuatoHistorical Tours - GuanajuatoFull-day Tours - GuanajuatoCategory