- 3-hour food walking tour of San Miguel de Allende
- Visit five popular restaurants and sample different types of food
- Learn about the award-winning chefs who run these places and their culinary practices
- Enhance your tastings with an upgrade to include two wine pairings
- Small-group tour is limited to ten foodies, ensuring personalized attention
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Hotel Casa Sautto, Calle del Doctor Hernandez Macias # 59.This is at the corner of Mesones and Hernandez Macias. You will be contacted by text message the day of, confirming the starting point and the name of your guide.
Meet your guide at the Hotel Casa Sautto, Calle del Doctor Hernandez Macias # 59.You will be contacted by text message the day of, confirming the starting point and the name of your guide. If you have not already done so, please share your cellular phone number
We say goodnight and direct you back to the Main Square, where you can continue your exploration of San Miguel de Allende by night.
What To Expect
Throughout the night, enjoy a sampling of different dishes, including mesquite beet salad, chile en nogada, a jicama shrimp taco and finish with dessert. Learn about the award-winning chefs and their inspirations using ingredients from locally sourced vendors, all served with a side of Mexico’s culinary traditions.
Below is a sample itinerary of the places you can expect to visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Of San Miguel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.