2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Knowing where to go for authentic insight into the iconic Day of the Dead festival can be tricky. Explore San Miguel with a guide to gain a deeper understanding of the holiday, and wander through the town’s decorated streets, altars, and cemeteries for an intimate glimpse into traditional Mexican culture.
- Benefit from historical and cultural insights provided by your guide
- Be immersed in the festive atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-year opportunity
- Enjoy the atmosphere and cooler temperatures of an evening tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private certified guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (we will meet at the main square downtown)
Departure & Return
Umarán 2, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 60641P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDay of the DeadWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSan Miguel de AllendeHiking - GuanajuatoDay of the Dead - GuanajuatoCategory