- Benefit from historical and cultural insights provided by your guide
- Be immersed in the festive atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-year opportunity
- Enjoy the atmosphere and cooler temperatures of an evening tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: We will meet you in front of the statue (Fray Juan de San Miguel) that is on the corner on the right hand side of the main church in downtown San Miguel. We will send you a photo of it after confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.