- Learn how to prepare traditional regional dishes
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Understand Mexican culinary history of mole
- Customize the menu to suit your personal tastes
Departure & Return
We will meet at Aldama 9 in Centro. Its only one block and a half from the Parroquia. Simply walk down Cuna de Allende to Cuadrante. Take a left and then an immediate right onto Aldama. Walk half a block to Aldama 9 and ring the doorbell to enter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Azteca Entertainment SMA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff