7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy an activity-packed day trip from San Miguel de Allende where you ride horses in the countryside and visit the nearby hot springs. Jump from a scenic trail ride in Ejido de Boca de la Canada to a leisurely swim in thermal pools and grottos at La Gruta or Escondido. Your tour includes lunch at an authentic Mexican ranch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Spend a day trail riding in the San Miguel de Allende countryside
- Visit outlying towns in Guanajuato that are difficult to find on your own
- A small-group tour capped at 15 people for a personalized experience
- Round-trip transport from your hotel in San Miguel de Allende included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Transportation door to door service by private vehicle providing masks gratis up to 8 people in SMA
Bring your own bottled water.
Bring your bathing suit, towel, hat and sunblock!
Snacks and refreshments purchased on your own at the hot springs.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Door to door transportation for up to 8 people gratis. I pick you up where you are staying in town and provide you masks in my car. You need to provide me with your specific address (ie. hotel/house name, street and #, colonia and cell#). Please be ready standing outside to hop in my white suburban as there's no parking in town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear jeans, boots or sneakers, long cotton shirt, hat and bring sunblock.
- Provide transportation and masks picking up where you are staying in town for up to 8 people gratis.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not responsible for lost items. Please check yourselves before leaving.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Leisurely Country Horseback Riding
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combination Trail Riding and Hot Springs in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combination Trail Riding and Hot Springs in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combination Trail Riding and Hot Springs in San Miguel de Allende?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combination Trail Riding and Hot Springs in San Miguel de Allende?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55190P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoCategory