- Full-day tour to Cañada de la Virgen from San Miguel de Allende
- Tour the ancient archaeological site in the company of an expert guide
- Marvel at a colossal temple that dates back to 1050 AD
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from San Miguel de Allende
Departure & Return
In our office (Zacateros 56-A, Centro, 37700) Intersection beetween Zacateros St. and Ancha de San Antonio Av. We are located between "Multienvios office" and "Trattoria Romana"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will walk a total of approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) within approximately 2 hours in order for your tour to encompass all of the archaeological sites
- It is recommended that you bring a hat; sunblock; bottled water --although included; comfortable, well padded walking shoes or sneakers
- Note: No bags or backpacks will be allowed into the site. Small camera bags, cameras and water are OK. Bags can be left in our vehicle or with site staff at the visitor's center
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coyote Canyon Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff