5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Cañada de la Virgen, the only archaeological site in San Miguel de Allende, on this private half-day guided tour. Learn about its ancient inhabitants and hear the different theories about their lifestyle and demise. Plus learn about the significance of the layout of the buildings in relation to astronomy. A Mexican lunch is included.
- This tour is ideal for history buffs visiting San Miguel de Allende
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
- A lunch of Mexican dishes is included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental or private home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Catrina Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cañada de la Virgen Archaeological Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cañada de la Virgen Archaeological Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cañada de la Virgen Archaeological Experience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cañada de la Virgen Archaeological Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60641P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cañada de la Virgen Archaeological Experience
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de AllendeBus Tours - GuanajuatoArchaeology Tours - GuanajuatoHistorical Tours - GuanajuatoHalf-day Tours - GuanajuatoCategory