Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will meet at the statue of Ignacio Allende on his horse in the Plaza Civica, which is located on the corner of Colegio and Mesones Street.
You will finsh at the Fabrica Aurora, where you can take in the shops and galleries at your leisure. You can walk, take the bus, or call a taxi to get back home again.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Of San Miguel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff