Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
72 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Venture deep into the Sierra Gorda biosphere, getting an unparalleled immersion into Mexico’s most stunning landscapes. During this multi-day, adventure-filled stay, you’ll explore hidden corners of the lush mountain paradise at an adrenaline-pumping pace: raft in crystal-clear water, hike past caves and waterfalls, and hop a donkey for an unforgettable journey into the Mexican natural reserve. Round-trip transportation from Santiago de Querétaro is included, plus entrance fees and drinks.
- A multi-day, adventure-filled stay in the Sierra Gorda biosphere
- Go on an unforgettable journey into an untouched nature reserve, from mountains to lush forest
- Follow hiking trails, raft or tube on the river, and go on a rugged donkey ride
- Snacks and beverages are included, and the family-friendly itinerary is fully customizable
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected, only inside Querétaro City)
Uso de equipo especializado
Departure & Return
Departure PointExxi Challenge Mexico, Balvanera Golf & Polo Country Club, 76915 Balvanera Polo & Country Las Anitas 7, 76920 Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available inside Querétaro City (Free)
Pickup available in San Miguel de Allende (Extra cost)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People from 12 to 69 years old are allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EXXI CHALLENGE MÉXICO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Sierra Gorda Adventure from Santiago de Querétaro & San Miguel De Allende?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Sierra Gorda Adventure from Santiago de Querétaro & San Miguel De Allende?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Sierra Gorda Adventure from Santiago de Querétaro & San Miguel De Allende?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Sierra Gorda Adventure from Santiago de Querétaro & San Miguel De Allende?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 19192P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan Miguel de Allende4WD Tours - GuanajuatoSporting Events - GuanajuatoBus Tours - GuanajuatoOvernight Tours - GuanajuatoMulti-day Tours - GuanajuatoExtreme - GuanajuatoCategory