7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
It isn’t a trip to Puerto Rico without exploring El Yunque tropical rainforest—and this small-group, full-day tour from San Juan makes visiting simple. Following morning pickup from your hotel, head into nature. After a hike, where you can spot plants and wildlife, see the Tinajas waterfalls and swim in a natural pool. Then, continue to a second swimming hole with a natural waterslide. Finish with a hearty Puerto Rican meal (own expense).
- Explore the highlights of El Yunque on this stress-free trip from San Juan
- See the Tinajas waterfalls, swim in natural pools, go cliff diving, and more
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes getting around easy
- Immerse yourself in the tropical scenery, and spot local wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off from hotels and airbnbs in: Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar, Ocean Park, Santurce and Old San Juan. Old San Juan guests will be meeting us at Plaza Colón. Guests staying outside of the Metro Area will meet us at Plaza Colón as well, and park at Doña Fela.
Depending on the season and to make sure you enjoy the wonders of El Yunque the best way, this tour might start before the scheduled time to avoid arriving at the river when it's crowded.
We ask that you please wait outside of your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bestours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tinajas Hiking Adventure to El Yunque Rainforest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tinajas Hiking Adventure to El Yunque Rainforest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tinajas Hiking Adventure to El Yunque Rainforest?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tinajas Hiking Adventure to El Yunque Rainforest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tinajas Hiking Adventure to El Yunque Rainforest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fine Arts MiramarLuquillo BeachBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Mercado de Río PiedrasRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Isla VerdeCastillo San CristobalMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)PonceIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)La Calle LoizaSan Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Pine Grove BeachPaseo de la PrincesaCastillo San Felipe del Morro Palomino IslandSan Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)