6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive tour of the island of Puerto Rico during a single outing from San Juan. Spend the day in the company of a guide who will follow a carefully curated itinerary that includes many points of interest that typical tours don't cover. You'll see many of the island's natural features, including caves, beaches, and rivers, and listen to in-depth historical commentary. Your small group is limited to just 14 people for an intimate atmosphere.
- Guide teaches the group about Puerto Rico through insightful commentary
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in San Juan
- Visit off-the-beaten-path locations
- Bottled water to keep hydrated in the tropics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look out for the Let me show you MY island sign
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear your bathing suits under comfortable walking clothes and bring towels, sunglasses, sunhat, sunblock and camera.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant, Car & Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Tour Con Ali
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)Paseo de la PrincesaLa Calle LoizaLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Palomino IslandMuseum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Fine Arts MiramarCastillo San CristobalIsla VerdePonceRio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Pine Grove BeachLuquillo BeachMercado de Río PiedrasCastillo San Felipe del Morro