Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest on a guided tour
- Support the island’s rebuilding of roads and trails on a fun adventure
- Take a dip at a waterfall and learn about the rainforest’s flora and fauna
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from San Juan included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cell phone number is required so guests can receive their departure time
- Hotel or place of stay is required
- Vegetarian and vegan option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with lower back or knee problems
- A moderate to high amount of walking is involved (depending on your level of fitness)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bathing suits are highly recommended to wear under your clothing
- Hiking boots, sneakers or a decent pair or walking shoes are decent for this adventure
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- We will contact you via text message, cell phone call or email prior to pick up.
- Bring an extra pair of socks
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jerrys Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Wear comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting wet like hiking sandals." See review
- "Make sure you wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet in (swim.shorts etc) and highly recommend to wear hiking shoes with a great grip!" See review
- "If you plan to do the hiking, bring some food for them." See review