- Get an introduction to scuba diving with this non-certification course in San Juan
- Combines safety class, pool demonstrations, and a dive session at the hotel beach
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great way to 'get your feet wet' with a trial scuba experience
Departure & Return
Once you enter the hotel lobby, you will walk to the pool area where the security guard will instruct you to go to the pool stands to put on your bracelet and get your Towel. From there you will go to the activity center.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head inside the hotel and proceed to the beach entrance, where you’ll meet your dive instructors and begin your lesson, breaking the session into three parts. You’ll begin with a class session emphasizing proper scuba safety procedures, then head to the pool for a scuba demonstration.
Once you feel ready, head to the hotel beach, where you’ll take your first open-water dive in a safe, shallow, area that’s known for its cove full of fish. Enjoy the thrill of your underwater experience as you search for marine life like octopuses, sea urchins, eels, sea horses, and more. You’ll end your experience at the hotel following your dive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands