Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- **This tour operates and expects rain in the rainforest!**
- **El Yunque National Forest is monitored by the Puerto Rican Government. If conditions become hazardous and a portion of El Yunque is closed to preserve the safety of guests, the tour provider will extend the time at Luquillo Beach and Los Kioskos**
- **Guests will be able to leave a small bag of belongings on the us. The tour provider will not be held responsible for items or belongings lost or damaged during this tour**
- **This adventure does not enter the ticketed section of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will not be required to purchase additional tickets.**
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTourPR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms