- A fun activity for friends or families
- Keep an eye out for sloths and colorful rainforest birds
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape while having fun
- Carpintera Hills is near San Jose; make your own way there
Departure & Return
We are located in Costa Rica, Cartago, Tres Ríos; 20 minutes (11km) from San José Downtown. You will need to arrive to our facilities by yourselves by car, taxi or uber. GPS coordenates: LATITUDE 9º 53´ 44.89´´ N. LONGITUDE 83º 58´ 03´´W. Google Maps, Waze & Uber: Canopy la Carpintera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recomended for travelers with bones problems like osteoporosis
- Not recommended for travelers that had recent surgeries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canopy La Carpintera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms