3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Easily go from the volcanic hot springs and rain forests of Arenal/La Fortuna to the famously beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio with a private, one-way transfer in either direction. A driver picks up you and your luggage at your preferred location and can make any requested stops for photos or refreshments along the way. Avoid getting jostled on a long, shared bus ride and stay comfortable in a minivan equipped with WiFi and DVD screen.
- Limit the stress of travel with a pre-booked transfer between Arenal and Manuel Antonio
- Relax and enjoy the ride while a professional driver handles the windy roads
- Since it's a private ride, make custom photo or souvenir stops along the way
- With room for up to six passengers, makes an affordable option for families and small groups
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
The best customer serviceInternet on board
DVD screen on board
Stop for view of Crocodiles in the Tarcoles River
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointWe leave from any hotel in Arenal or La Fortuna to Manuel Antonio Hotels. We also have departures from Manuel Antonio to Arenal Hotels too. You can schedule your round trip with us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travel time depends on traffic conditions and our customers' stops.
- We wait for you 30 minutes without additional charges
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GTC Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer Private from Arenal or Fortuna to Manuel Antonio / Quepos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer Private from Arenal or Fortuna to Manuel Antonio / Quepos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transfer Private from Arenal or Fortuna to Manuel Antonio / Quepos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transfer Private from Arenal or Fortuna to Manuel Antonio / Quepos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer Private from Arenal or Fortuna to Manuel Antonio / Quepos
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTransfers & Ground TransportSan JoseAirport & Hotel Transfers - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyAttractions & Museums - Central ValleyAirport & Hotel Transfers - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposAttractions & Museums - QueposAirport & Hotel Transfers - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoAttractions & Museums - JacoCategory
Gold MuseumChirripó National ParkPlaza de la CulturaYellow House (Casa Amarilla)Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Turu Ba Ri Tropical ParkSarchiMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)Rescate Animal ZooaveNational Theater (Teatro Nacional)National Museum (Museo Nacional)Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Morazan ParkLa Sabana Park