12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience one of Costa Rica's most impressive natural attractions and its most adorable creature on this combo tour from San Jose. Take a guided nature walk through a sloth refuge to see the elusive animals up close, and then spend the afternoon soaking in more than 20 different thermal pools at a top Arenal Volcano hot springs resort. A buffet breakfast and lunch plus luxury transport complete the full-day adventure.
- Observe rescued sloths in their natural habitat at a wildlife refuge
- Enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch with a view of Arenal Volcano
- Take your pick of naturally heated pools at a volcanic hot springs
- All-inclusive way to combine nature, relaxation, and cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
The best on-board customer service
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Walking Sloth tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
"Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey.
If you need a stop, a photograph, or something else !, don't worry, we will solve it, we will help you and we will advise you.
Remember that it is your time, your trip and we are more than transportation. On the way to your destination, we can stop at a souvenir shop, at a restaurant for your breakfast, your lunch or a simple break for a few minutes.
During our transfer, we will cross natural landscapes to admire the beauty of our country Costa Rica. Remember, we drive and you enjoy your trip !!! Welcome with the best customer service on board!"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Extra clothes for the return
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes or tennis
- Sandals for thermal pools
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTC Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sloth One Day Tour & Hot Springs Arenal Volcano
12 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JoseBus Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyEco Tours - Central ValleyWalking Tours - Central ValleyFull-day Tours - Central ValleyBus Tours - QueposNature and Wildlife - QueposEco Tours - QueposWalking Tours - QueposFull-day Tours - QueposBus Tours - JacoNature and Wildlife - JacoEco Tours - JacoWalking Tours - JacoFull-day Tours - JacoCategory
SarchiMetallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)National Theater (Teatro Nacional)Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)Gold MuseumOrosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)Plaza de la CulturaCosta Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)Morazan ParkTuru Ba Ri Tropical ParkRescate Animal ZooaveNational Museum (Museo Nacional)Chirripó National ParkJade Museum (Museo del Jade)La Sabana Park