- Explore San Jose on foot with a local guide
- Choose from private or small-group options
- Early-morning and late-morning departures are available
- Food and beverages are included in the price
Departure & Return
Meeting point San Jose, Monumento de los Presentes, in front of Banco Central de Costa Rica, between avenida 1 and avenida central by street four, if you need a parking we recommend one block from meeting point on the left side of the road on street four.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Private option
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Jose Urban Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a 3 hour journey through San Jose that will take you into the places you’d never find on your own." See review